Dark Walk Haunted Attraction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for Dark Walk Haunted Attraction's Management and Volunteer base for questions, information, and discussions.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and hello!! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KSullivan (Admin)
Admin
KSullivan (Admin)

Welcome and hello!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and hello!! :)   Welcome and hello!! :) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Welcome and hello to Dark Walk Haunted Attraction! I am Kevin Sullivan I am one of the many volunteer coordinators here at Dark Walk. I am currently working on Marketing and Event Coordination for the 2015 year. I have been apart of Dark Walk for 7 years now. A little bit more about myself; I work two jobs not including Dark Walk, one as a Bartender and the other as a Server in what is called the "real world" lol. I love what I do and how many people I like to help out throughout the year. This is not my only volunteer base that I work out. I have many more hours else where.

This thread is here for everyone to say "hi". Don't be shy go ahead and introduce yourself (we are a big family), talk about what you are looking for here, and have fun! Of course this is a family oriented Forum so please keep it PG! If you wish to have an off topic conversation that is out side of Dark Walk, please visit the "Off Topic" section of the Forums, this is just for introductions.

Thank you and Scream on,

Kevin Sullivan
Marketing and Event Coordinator
(860)965-9371
Back to top Go down
https://darkwalkforum.board-directory.net
Tristan245

Welcome and hello!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and hello!! :)   Welcome and hello!! :) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi. I'm Tristan, I'm new to Dark Walk and I'm very excited to see how things go for 2015. Hopefully I will get a good scare or two in.

I also like long walks on the beach. Preferably in the winter. Dogs that are too cute for their own good. Pizza is pretty cool. I can't stand scary movies. Haunted houses scare me. Most of the time, my own shadow scares me too.

Some of my hobbies include changing lightbulbs, staying quiet on long trips, and scratching mosquito bites.
Back to top Go down

Welcome and hello!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Walk Haunted Attraction  :: Welcomes and Greetings :: Say hello here-
Jump to: